Greg Lobban : WR 30
Inverness-born Greg Lobban is one of Scotland's best squash prospects on the PSA World Tour and has represented his country at the Commonwealth Games.
Now based in Edinburgh Greg first showed his PSA mettle at the 2012 Imet Open in Slovakia, claiming the title after being seeded eighth. The following years saw more success with PSA titles in Malaysia, Switzerland, the USA, England and a proud home victory at the North of Scotland Open in 2015.
2016 was a mixed year for Greg when, after clawing his way into the World's top 40 for the first time, a hamstring injury, sustained in Chicago, ended his season prematurely.
2017 just keeps getting better for a resurgent Greg. Just four tournaments in to his return to the full PSA Tour from injury and Greg has recorded three victories and one runners up spot. His first run out was at the Tring Open in England, where after reaching the final, he succumbed to England's Declan James. This was a remarkable achievement but was surpassed only a week later with victory at the Vitesse Stortford Squash Classic in Bishop's Stortford. Now Greg has gained a brace of titles in New Zealand with PSA Tour victories at the New Zealand International Classic in Palmerston North and his first M15 title at the PSA ILT-Community Trust NZ Southern Invercargill Squash Open.
PSA World Tour Titles
- 2012 Imet Open M5, Slovakia
- 2013 SRAM Series No.2 M5, Malaysia
- 2014 Geneva Open M5, Switzerland
- 2014 Securian Open M5, USA
- 2014 Steel City Open M5, England
- 2015 North of Scotland Open M10, Scotland
- 2017 Vitesse Stortford Classic M10, England
- 2017 New Zealand International Classic M10, Palmerston North
- 2017 ILT-Community Trust NZ Southern Invercargill Open M15, New Zealand
Get closer to Greg:
- Birthplace: Inverness, Scotland
- Height: 182 cm
- Weight: 83 kg
- Coachs: Martin Heath and Paul Bell
- Other Interests: Sports and Comedy TV.